Monday, December 26, 2011

Dec 23 - 25 Away for the holidays

Staying with friends over the Christmas weekend, I was practically off the wire. Thus I was unable to get photos up, so I'm putting all three together in the same post.

I'm not a big fan of motion-blurred photos, or most abstract art. However sitting for a moment in the subway in Seoul is nothing less than a blur from a society of people that are always rushing toward some destination, and it's as if sitting down for a second is going to leave you behind... way behind. That is why I found this photo appropriate: barely distinguishable people come and gone from your life in seconds, out of which you can briefly see some stern faces facing straight forward, or tilted down while glowing from the light of their phones.

This was originally a photo to show my parents what we had to drink over the weekend, but I ended up liking the result. None of these survived the weekend though, by the power of 6 people.

Dried fish at a seafood market near my friend's house. To be honest, that's all I have to say about this one. Not too happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment