Friday, February 17, 2012

Feb 17, 2012. Our Spot

It's been almost a year since I came to Korea and there are still so many places within walking distance of my  dorm that I haven't discovered yet. Despite the cold, I decided I should wander a bit farther than the usual today because the every-day main roads were getting boring. After half an hour of cruising randomly down alleys I discovered a small park on the edge of a ravine with a path to walk around it. It's small, but quiet and solemn; far enough from the city's poisonous bustle. You can see the elderly neighbors like it there as I counted many of them going up and down talking in pairs or going on power walks alone. These two stopped for a break, the lady on the right excitedly doing most of the talking on this late, Friday noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment