Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012. After Classes

My classes (usually) end at 6pm, a time to walk out of the classroom and observe the sunset. I haven't been hauling my camera to class because it's a bother and I'm usually too busy to be using it in between periods, but as I walked out today to find this scene, I wen't straight to my dorm to pick up my camera. This is just the outside area of my campus, not a very large area really. Though the scene might look better in spring or summer, I'd say this time the dead trees worked because they allow me to see the skyscrapers in the background which would otherwise be covered by leaves, which would also be casting shadows over the people thus dimming their profiles. I hate that truck though. I tried to make it work, but it had to park there JUST as I got back to take the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment